Chaøs-Кnight Rebørn Index du Forum
Chaøs-Кnight Rebørn
¤Team Chaøs-Кnight Rebørn¤
Chaøs-Кnight Rebørn Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Ask For More Permissions ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaøs-Кnight Rebørn Index du Forum -> Autres Catégories -> Bla-Bla Zone
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
¤ Visiteurs ¤
¤ Visiteurs ¤

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 01:20    Sujet du message: Facebook Ask For More Permissions Répondre en citant

Facebook Ask For More Permissions

View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I block app invites from friends?To ignore all app invites from a specific friend:Go to the top right of Facebook, click and then select SettingsClick Blocking in the left columnScroll down to Block app invites and enter the name or email of the friend you want to stop receiving app invites from Note: Your friends won't be notified when you block app invites from them.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoCan people still interact with me in an app if I've blocked them? If you block someone on Facebook, you'll still be able to see things that person has created within an app, but you shouldn't be able to interact with that person and they shouldn't be able to interact with you in the app. Your California Privacy Rights. To turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites:Click in the top-right corner of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Go to Apps, Websites and Plugins, click Edit and then Disable Platform.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I control what info my friends can see about me in the apps they use?To control what information your friends can see about you in the apps they use:Go to your App Settings.Click Edit below Apps Others Use.Click to check the boxes next to the info you want your friends to see about you in the apps they use and click Save.Learn more about sharing with other apps and websites.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I remove an app or game that I've added?To remove an app or game you've added:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Hover over the app or game you'd like to remove and click x.Once youve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. We have asked Facebook whether private answers will affect Facebook services like targeted advertisingif so, FB could be in hot, privacy-related waters yet again. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. For example, if I click "ask" on a friend's "career" section, I'm showna prompt that says "Let so-and-soknow why you're asking for his/herwork info," along with an optional text blank. .. All posts by apps or games will be removed from your timeline and you won't be able to log into apps, games and websites using Facebook. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Redirect back to page tab after user authenticates? Automatically invoking FB.login on Facebook page tab app for non-logged in user I have started this new thread as the ones above are quite old. Now,Facebook loudly advertises users' selective silence by way of the "ask" button. When users load their own personal pages, the social network has directly, politely asked themto add interests and likes in certain categories, and if any personal history portions are left blank, Facebook points those categoriesoutwhilemaking automatic, historical guesses about things likejobs and education. Block Apps and App Invites How do I block or unblock an app or game?When you block an app or game, it won't be able to access any of your Facebook information or send you any requests. Curiously, at that point, Facebook gives users the option to answer such an "ask"privately, as opposed to forcing public disclosure. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Inside a canvas/page tab app, you can you set the parameter display: "async" (in the same object that you use to pass the scope parameter) when calling FB.login that way, it will not open a popup, but a kind of modal dialog that opens over the whole Facebook page; and because its not a real popup, it does not get blocked even when called directly on page load without any user interaction so far. Learn How Apps Interact with Your Info Why do apps need access to my info?Just like a create an account form, some apps may ask for info before you can use them.Some of the most common uses of this info are to:Help you find friends that also use the app or gamePersonalize the content in the app so it's more interesting or relevant to youMake it easier to share things with people on FacebookSpeed up the create an account process so you can start using the app right awayKeep in mind when you install an app, you give it permission to access your public profile, which includes your name, profile pictures, username, user ID (account number), networks and any info you choose to make publicly available. I am using Rails and its omniauth-facebook gem for this. If you're still able to interact with someone you blocked on Facebook within an outside app, please contact the app developer.Facebook isn't responsible for the support provided by developers, but we work to make sure that all outside developers are following our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. And that is why I am not using the popup scheme for getting user's permission. Update: A Facebook representative responded to say that this "ask" feature has been rolled out in waves to users since January, though when asked pointedly whether this was in the form of theobvious "ask" button that is now live across the site, or previously reported functionality buried in users' profiles, the representative was unable to clarify. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. A popup without click won't be allowed on most browsers. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. ← Previous story Next story → Related Stories Sponsored Stories Powered by Today on Ars RSS Feeds View Mobile Site About Us Contact Us Staff Advertise with us Reprints CNMN Collection WIRED Media Group Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 1/2/14) and Privacy Policy (effective 1/2/14), and Ars Technica Addendum (effective 5/17/2012). Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. What I have done so far is used the "LOGIN with CANVAS APPS" directions This allows me to direct the user to oauth dialog as soon as he hits the tab and also there is callback which gets me the user permission and run the app as a Canvas App, which I don't really want. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Check it out. Let it all out. Everybody wins! 2. Engadget Login Home Gear Gaming Entertainment Tomorrow Video Reviews Events US Edition Log in Sign up Show More Results Engadget Sections Gear Gaming Entertainment Tomorrow Video Reviews Events US Edition Login 404 Not Found Wellll, %#*&! Something's wrong. Though we can't take you exactly where you wanted to go, our homepage undoubtedly has something equally as cool to read and/or watch. If you find that a developer isn't responding to your questions, please report the app.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. We'll update this post with any official response 5a02188284
how can i view a private profile on facebookfacebook app posteingang kann nicht geladen werdencheat baseball heroes for facebookfirefox facebook blocker pluginfacebook activation code loginruby on rails facebook apifree facebook hack codescandy crush not logging into facebookfacebook browser for symbian

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 01:20    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaøs-Кnight Rebørn Index du Forum -> Autres Catégories -> Bla-Bla Zone Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006